[vpn-help] new user here with win7 and how to use Shrew

Tech Support techsupport at freedomsmokeusa.com
Thu Dec 22 12:32:18 CST 2011

I just downloaded 2.1.7 and installed on two Win7 Home Pro 64 machines. It
installed correctly, I read thru the pdf file online, and have no idea what
to do to make a connection from outside the network to either of the inside
pc's.

We have a small office with 10 pc's, all Win7 Home Pro 64. We have a Qwest
Actiontec 1000 router. I want to be able to remotely access the workgroup
pc's from home.

Is this the correct application to use? If so, what do I have to do with the
settings to make it work?

Thanks,

Chip

techsupport at freedomsmokeusa.com