[vpn-help] Sharing a VPN Connection

Patrick callovarne at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:57:43 CST 2011

Greetings,

I'm connecting to work from home and have a VPN set up and connecting
successfully via Shrew 2.1.7 running on Windows 7 x64.

I have two Ethernet connections, one of which carries my internet and VPN;
the other, I'd like to connect to an IP phone that needs to communicate
with a server at work, which I've verified is accessible over the VPN.

Is it possible to make VPN resources accessible over the second connection?
How might I go about doing this?

My first thought was to share the VPNs connection using Windows' Internet
Connection Sharing, but that doesn't seem possible as the VPN connection is
not visible in the list of network connections in Windows.

Regards,

Patrick