[vpn-help] Manual ShrewVPN to ZyXEL USG-Series

w2kfs1 w2kfs1 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 21 09:13:56 CST 2011

Dear Shrew,

i have make a Manual to Connect our Client to ZyWALL USG-Series.

It would be good if you insert this Manual to your Website under Support.

Please Note in the Reference to "old" ZyWALL Series is a mistake,
because if you choose "Enable Multiple Proposals" in Phase1&2, you can
connect with wrong Phase1&2 Encyption settings, its a leak!

Attached the new Manual for USG-Series.

If u need an Access for check, please send me an Email with your PublicIP.

Best Regards

Christian

Confidentiality note
intended for a specific individual or entity as the intended recipient. If
distribution, any copying of this message in part or in whole, or any taking
of action based on it, is strictly prohibited by law and may cause
liability. In case you have received this message due to an error in
transmission, we ask you to notify the sender immediately.