[vpn-help] Help with config

Huw Thomas huw at hermesmedical.com
Thu Feb 24 06:19:06 CST 2011

Dear all,

I have a Shrewsoft configuration that connects to my NVS318g Netgear router no problem (using Mode Config) from my Windows 7 ultimate system. I successfully get assigned an IP address from the Mode Config range and can see devices on the remote network.

However, when I install the exact same Shrewsoft  configuration on a Windows Home Premium laptop, it connects fine but doesn’t get assigned an IP address from the Mode Config range so I can’t see the remote network.

Can you please help? I am using Shrew 2.1.7

Thanks,

Huw