[vpn-help] SHREW Dial Up Client and SSG 350 with certificates

Rainer Blaes Rainer.Blaes at astrium.eads.net
Mon Jan 31 08:03:48 CST 2011

*_Hi everybody,
we are trying to setup a SHREW Dial Up VPN Client 2.1.7 connection to
our SSG 350 device and followed step by step
this guide:
        www.shrew.net/support/wiki/HowtoJuniperSsgCerts
Unfortunately we have no success bringing up the tunnel and the debug
output (pls see attached .txt) is for me as a
newbie not easy to interpret. I hope that I can get any hint/help to get
the VPN tunnel working.

Many thanks in advance!

Rainer_*
<mailto:rainer.blaes at astrium.eads.net>

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
Astrium GmbH Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Thomas Mueller - Geschaeftsfuehrung: Evert Dudok (Vorsitzender), Dr. Johannes von Thadden, Josef Stukenborg
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Muenchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB Nr. 107 647  Ust. Ident. Nr. / VAT reg. no. DE167015356

Weitere Informationen ueber EADS Astrium @ http://www.astrium.eads.net/