[vpn-help] Connecting to multiple VPNs simultaneously

Christina Abbascia cabbascia at xconnect.net
Thu Jan 6 05:16:32 CST 2011

That's great news, so I will have to upgrade to 2.1.7.

However, this is my driver issue:

I have windows XP SP3.  During "Shrew Soft Driver Configuration" - "Preinstalling Driver Package" I receive this error:

DRIVER INSTALL ERROR - Access was denied.  Please make sure you have administrative privileges.

Yes, I do have administrative privileges.

It happens when it is executing "drvcfg.exe -pre c:\..." (can't see the rest)

I then get a repeat of the same error.  I click OK (again). Now it's executing "netfcg.exe -add service pflt c:\..." (can't see the rest)

ERROR- Error 0X80070005: Couldn't install the network component.  Possible cause: Access is denied.

The installation then completes and if I try to connect to anything I receive "network unavailable"

Christina