[vpn-help] MULTIPLE VPN tunnels - simultaneous connections

Christina Abbascia cabbascia at xconnect.net
Sat Jan 8 13:12:36 CST 2011

Hi Kevin,

No overlapping subnets and no "tunnel all" either.  But!!! It's working now!

I tried once again behind a different router and ISP (was testing at work over ADSL, then tested again using SAME laptop at home) and I was totally able to connect to both tunnels and send traffic down them simultaneously.

Not sure why really.

Christina