[vpn-help] FVS338 tunnel established but can't ping remote IP's/SSH/DNS etc.

David Borges david.borges at skitter.tv
Wed Jan 12 15:33:50 CST 2011

Matthew,

Both subnets are /24.   As for the firewall on 10.1.1.4.  This issue
happens to all IP's on the internal network.  I tried ssh'ing into a box
and tcpdump port 22 on the receiving box sees the ssh request but it
never replys.

I'm sorry if I am missing something easy.  I think it's so close ;/

Thank you again,

Dave

--
David Borges