[vpn-help] can't pass phase2 at linux client

mger mger at fw-t.ru
Thu Jul 21 02:49:57 CDT 2011

I'm sorry for my english (it is not my first language).
I have installed the Shrew Soft VPN Access Manager on windows XP. It
works properly without any problems. Then I installed it on Linux
Ubuntu 10 and imported all setting from windows Shrew Soft VPN client
to linux VPN client. I have tried to connect to the same device from
linux and failed to pass phase-2. At settings i found that on windows
client at tab Phase2 is chosen Transform Alghoritm as "esp-3des" but
at Linux client there is not possible to chose "esp-3des"  there is
only "3des", i thought that is the same things. But when i set "3des"
it failed to pass phase2. If i write the "esp-3des" directly in file
 /home/myuser/.ike/myvpn.settings, it pass the phase2 but it blocks
all traffic through the vpn.

I can't understand - what do i have to set as Transform Alghoritm in
Phase2 as analog of windows "esp-3des" ? Or if that are the same
things why it is not work on linux ?

Regards,
Mger