[vpn-help] Timeout

Kevin VPN kvpn at live.com
Wed Jul 20 21:17:48 CDT 2011

On 07/06/2011 03:20 PM, David Alonge wrote:
> When on broadband, the laptop connects to the VPN. But when using our
> AT&T broadband card, we get a “negotiation timeout occurred”
>
> We can browse the internet, so I know the AT&T card is working….
>
> Any ideas? Is there a place to increase the negotiation timeout?

Hi David,

The timeout is probably not the problem... We had another message a few
days prior to your also having problems with an AT&T broadband card.  I
suggested trying the Shrew client 2.2.0 beta to see if that helps.

If not, perhaps you can provide us with a bug report so we can help further?
http://www.shrew.net/support/wiki/BugReportVpnWindows