[vpn-help] SRX5308 config?

Gregg Lahti gregg.lahti at seriousintegrated.com
Wed Jul 20 23:12:34 CDT 2011

The casestudy.com VPN website had a great setup, found that the casestudy #127 worked.  I could not get the example off the shrewsoft site to work at all.

I'm using a Windows 7 box to connect to the VPN.  I now have a tunnel and I can ping my server and do a successful nslookup.  Netstat says it's routing fine.  However, I can't mount a share drive (SMB) from the linux RHEL5 box.  I can do this normally inside the network without issue.

Any ideas on how to resolve this in the VPN client-side?

-Thanks
-Gregg

CTO, Serious Integrated, Inc
480-330-3159