[vpn-help] [Vpn-help] Problem- Reinstall after every reboot

kevin vpn kvpn at live.com
Thu Jun 16 20:28:47 CDT 2011

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:11:11 +0200
Arkadiusz Łobodziec KOMA NORD <arkadiusz.lobodziec at komanord.pl> wrote:

> HI,
>

> I have the same problem. I read your advice and have find 2 inf files
> on my pc, but now I don't know what now should I do. I use windows 7
> and shrew soft 2.1.7

Hi Arkadiusz,

Are you using a WiFi connection on your Win 7 device?  If so, check to
see if you have the "Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport adapter" in your
network device list.  If you do, try upgrading to Shrew client 2.2
beta, as it contains a fix for a conflict between Shrew and the Virtual
WiFi Miniport adapter.