[vpn-help] ShrewSoft Lightweight Filter Driver & Bluetooth Connection

Bogdan Kot bogdan.kot at onet.eu
Mon Jun 27 17:18:02 CDT 2011

Hello,
At the beginning sorry for my English.
I have a little problem with Shrew VPN Client and Bluetooth PAN connection
because ShrewSoft Lightweight Filter Driver is not installed for this network conection.
For all other connections such Ethernet, Wireless or Mobile modem this driver is allowed
and working fine. Only when I connect to the Internet via Bluetooth PAN conncection it
doesn’t work. I thuink due to lack of installed service ShrewSoft Lightweight Filter.
How can I force Shrew VPN Client to work with Bluetooth connection?

Best regards,
Bogdan Kot