[vpn-help] feature request

gregmail at outtacyte.com gregmail at outtacyte.com
Fri Mar 4 14:15:31 CST 2011

Matt,

I sometimes open 2 or 3 clients on the same machine connecting to various
remote sites.  When I look at the icon in the system tray, I have a hard
time determining which one is going where.  I hate to admit, but sometimes
when it's just one I don't know which one.  I switch between them often
doing my daily tasks for my remote clients.

Is there a way to include the name of the .vpn file in the pop-up tooltip
that you get when you hover over the icon?  I know this would help me a lot.

Thanks,

-greg