[vpn-help] Position of window during load

Troy Spicer (spicert) spicert at cisco.com
Wed Mar 23 12:23:06 CDT 2011

Windows 7 /32
When I'm at home I just have the laptop screen.   I usually just close
the lid (not sleep) and let the client timeout.   At work I have 3
screens.   I then close the client window on whichever screen it happens
to be on (usually not the main screen because of my multi-monitor
layout).

When I return home,  I load shrewsoft with the single laptop screen, but
sometimes the client window will open up off screen.     I have to lock
my laptop and then unlock for it to realize this and come back to
position 0,0.     It doesn't seem to do a screen border check at initial

Thanks!