[vpn-help] One policy not passing traffic to NS5GT

Geoff Bonallack gb at stgroup.com
Tue Mar 15 15:05:33 CDT 2011

Hi Clemens,

Ok, that make sense; I was thinking that the tracert should at least identify the NS as the first hop, but what you're saying is that the NS needs to reply for tracert to do that, right?

So I then realised that I need to create a policy from Untrust to Untrust (i.e. Dialup-VPN to "other" office), but that results in an error:
"Dialup-VPN must use IPSEC or L2TP in policy."

Am I going in the wrong direction?
Cheers,
Geoff