[vpn-help] Connecting via ShrewSoft VPN client means no LAN internet access (Windows 7 64 bit) - any advice please

kevin vpn kvpn at live.com
Sun May 1 22:09:41 CDT 2011

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 13:50:42 +0100 (BST)
Daniel Humphreys <dan_humphreys at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I ping the LAN machine via IP address and I get three "Request timed
> out." errors.

Hi Dan,

If you're pinging by IP address, to me that sounds as if you've not
excluded the local LAN network correctly.

I wonder if it's time we look at some log output.  Can you generate a
debug trace from the Shrew client and include your Shrew site config?
http://www.shrew.net/support/wiki/BugReportVpnWindows