[vpn-help] Disconnection after 1 hour with Arkoon gateway

lamoureuxbastien at free.fr lamoureuxbastien at free.fr
Wed May 18 07:32:36 CDT 2011

Hi

We are using Arkoon appliance as VPN server.
We were using Safenet a non free Vpn Client to connect with Windows XP but this one does not work with Windows 7 and my boss do not want us to pay to use the new arkoon vpn client.

I was able to mount up tunneling to Arkoon gateway with a few tuning in Shrew Soft client configuration.
My only problem there is that I am always disconnected after 60 minutes with message "connection terminated by gateway"
This does not happen with safenet but I have not been able to find any configuration parameter in Shrew soft which can help me maintaining connection longer.
I tried stable version, as well as beta and alpha build, but without sucess

Any idea there?

Thanks for help