[vpn-help] Configuration for Syswan SW24 VPN

Michael Sotirake msotirake at fidelityflight.com
Tue May 31 15:52:27 CDT 2011

I tripped across your plea for help while browsing the internet over lunch.

So here goes:

The linked document was produced by TheGreenBow which is a company that
makes one of the better (read expensive) VPN client software out there.
(great product BTW)

The settings listing for the Syswan device are going to be identical to what
you are asking.  The real valuable part is the fact that they give you a
working example.

The settings in the client "might" be the same.

http://www.thegreenbow.com/doc/tgbvpn_cg_syswanSW24VPN_en.pdf

I also called syswan's tech support when I configured mine. It took three
calls over 2 days but the tech support engineer was extremely helpful and
answered all my specific questions with direct answers.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Michael