[vpn-help] Change virtual adapter's network (MAC) address?

Michael Ford michael_d_ford at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 12:59:51 CDT 2011

We had someone tie the licensing of some software to the MAC address of the
virtual adapter by accident rather than the MAC address of the NIC.  I
believe this causes the software to not work unless connected through VPN
when the adapter is enabled and active.  I was hoping there was a way to
specify what MAC to use for the virtual adapter in case it ever changed, as
it now seems highly likely.

Michael