[vpn-help] Enhancements?

Rick Hall rickhall007 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:38:56 CST 2011

I just started using your Windows universal vpnclient software on windows
7. I have used Cisco for years. I noticed Cisco took quite a long time to
connect in windows 7, but your product is very fast (I like it!).

One thing about the client software that would be great to see as an
enhancement would be:
when clicking mouse on ipsec.exe icon in system tray, the password request
gui would only popup. You already have the automated minimize options
(that's cool). For me, it is all about speed. If there was a selection in
an option window to run in minimal mode (just thought that up) it would be
great. maybe by right click on ipsec.exe icon, you could then enable full
mode if ever needed. I know this somewhat defeats the purpose, but I would
even love an (user beware) auto login to default profile option, I know, I
know, it's free and I should just enjoy it, but I figured I would offer
some suggestions.

Thanks
Rick H.
Pembroke MA.