[vpn-help] Mac OS X Support?

Jaren Angerbauer jarenangerbauer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:14:05 CDT 2011

Hello,

I'm a first time poster here -- hoping to get some assistance on
connecting to a VPN system of a client I'm working with.

I'm using Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) and have a number of different VPN
clients, both natively and third party.  The company I'm working with
has given me a configuration file (file.vpn), however I'm not
completely familiar with VPN set ups, and the different parameters
required.  I can open up the file.vpn and can see the values there --
all plaintext except "auth-mutual-psk".

Is it possible for me to use this file or the values in this file with
other VPN clients?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jaren