[vpn-help] Shrew disconnects from Juniper SRX210 after some minutes

Jeroen J.A.W. Hermans j.hermans at tride.nl
Thu Apr 12 14:37:41 CDT 2012

Thank you for your reply. I have checked my config, but DPD was not
enabled. I cannot find any keepalive/heartbeat statements in my config
(NAT-keepalive is off). The problem remains the same,  also with other
users at different remote locations. I feel i have tried all possible
options, but nothing seems to work. Are there any other possible options
i could try?
Kind regards,

Jeroen Hermans