[vpn-help] Netgear UTM50 connection problems

Piotr Pluciennik ppluciennik at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 12:17:50 CST 2012

Hi,
thank you for response.

I've tried both - auto and unique, but without result. Tunnel is enabled but security associations are failed.
UTM VPN log is as follows:[UTM50] Failed to get IPsec SA configuration for: *UTM Lans side network IP*/24<->remote computer local NAT IP/32 from remote.domain.com_[UTM50] Responding to new phase 2 negotiation: **WAN IP**[0]<=>*Remote computer network public IP*[0]_
For security reasons I've replaced real IP with *desription*..
Piotr