[vpn-help] Shrew VPN Client + Juniper SRX : Autodisconnect

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Mon Dec 17 12:06:27 CST 2012

Jeron and Gregory,

Sorry for the lack of response in May. There was a long stretch of time
where my schedule was so constricted that I just wasn't able to answer
questions on the list. I hope to do much better in the future. Many,
many thanks to the regular list members who have been doing an amazing
job by answering questions and providing collaborative support to the
mailing list.

With that said, did either of you try to disable DPD on the client side
to see if it allowed the connection to last more than a minute? Also, is
there an error message displayed in the gateway log that offers some
explanation as to why the client gets disconnected?