[vpn-help] What is the different between windows and Mac version for shrew VPN?

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Feb 14 18:29:17 CST 2012

On 1/15/2012 8:58 PM, Kevin VPN wrote:
> On 01/13/2012 10:37 PM, Jinyan Huang wrote:
>> Both windows and Mac, I set MUT to 1380. I used CocoapacketAnalyzer
>> to obtain some packet. But no hints for me.

This is an interesting problem, especially since you stated that the OSX
host worked in France but not in China. I'm sure you have thought of
these, but I'll ask the questions anyway ...

1) Is this the same OSX laptop you used in both france and China?
2) Is this the same wired or wireless adapter used in both locations?
3) Have you tried connecting to the VPN using a different carrier?

Without seeing the packet dump output, it's difficult to make a good
guess as to what the problem may be.