[vpn-help] Random Disconnects

Mark A. DeMichele demi at intellipro.com
Mon Jan 9 21:16:46 CST 2012

I'm using the latest ShrewSoft with Windows 7 64bit.  I'm connecting to
a Netscreen 10.  Everything works except I get random disconnects.  I
also noticed on one of my boxes, if I use Windows Explorer to upload a
large file to my server I'm connected to, the VPN hangs.  I then need to
restart all the services and re-connect.  What's odd is that I have two
Windows 7 64bit machines and one works fine for uploading.  However,
both will disconnect randomly,  especially, if my machine is dormant.

Any advice would be appreciated.