[vpn-help] Random Disconnects

Mark A. DeMichele demi at intellipro.com
Wed Jan 18 08:39:55 CST 2012

This is in response to a thread with this subject.

http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/2012-January/004211.html

I'm not 100% sure this will connect with the thread since I previously
wasn't subscribed to the mailing list so I didn't get any e-mails to
reply to.

I changed the timeout as you suggested and it fixed my nightly
disconnect.  Thanks so much.  You were right, my Netscreen was set to
28800.  I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't notice that it was
disconnecting exactly 8 hours after it connected.  I appreciate your
help.

I'm still having upload issues, but I'm going to start a new thread for
that.  I have some good data.  It looks like it's a problem with
Shrewsoft and windows 7 64 bit.