[vpn-help] Multiple VPN clients behind a Fios Actiontec router

Mark A. DeMichele demi at intellipro.com
Thu Jan 19 10:32:20 CST 2012

Do you have any suggestions on what I would use for the "VPN
Client/router"?

Would that config require my local machines to be on a different local
network than the ISP-provided router?  If so, I think I may lose various
Fios features.  Or does that "VPN client/router" just work as a
tunneling device for the VPN and the ISP-provided router gives out the
local addresses?

Sorry, I'm not a network guy, just a programmer that gets by doing some
networking stuff.