[vpn-help] Shrew soft used to access services on VPN server itself

MikuslawProxy mikuslawproxy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:54:38 CDT 2012

Hi,

I've a question to you guys. I'm trying for some time to figure out
how to use Shrewsoft in my usecase. I want to use it to connect to a
IPSEC server and encrypt traffic between my computer and that server
itself (a server with some services and not a vpn applience). The
Shrewsoft forces NONE policies being added for the server ip, so no
traffic that is directed at the server or from the server is
encrypted.

Does Shrewsoft support other use-cases then VPN applience used to
access other servers behind the tunnel?

Jerzy