[vpn-help] CMAKE build params for OSX

Eric Ashman eashman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:48:03 CST 2012

Can someone send out the what the cmake command that was used to build the
OSX version of Shrewsoft VPN is?

I did a build with this command, but now when I run the daemon, it
complains about socket bind issues.

#cmake . -DQTGUI=YES -DNATT=YES

did the make, installer etc. w/o issue.  Only thing I saw is that the new
binary I made was looking in /usr/local/etc/ for iked.conf (I symlinked it
to /etc/iked.conf to make it work).

When I run in the GUI it complains it can't find the daemon.  Running by
hand to see why, this is what I found:

#sudo /usr/bin/iked
!! : socket bind failed
daemon network configuration failed
 ( line 9, col 16 )

Any thoughts?  I more a Linux than Mac hacker but from what I can see, it
appears either a flag or some sort of option isn't set right.

The one that was put on SVN works (although without the DNS patch which is
my main reason for doing this), so I'm assuming I just compiled it wrong.

-Eric