[vpn-help] ikec and cpu load

lestoilfante lestoilfante at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:02:29 CDT 2012

Ok, maybe I found a very ugly workaround!!
I looking at the source code of ikec where are many functions related to
user input, but I don't need user input at all  because all needed data are
passed as cmd line arguments with '-a' option, so I commented all Editline
related stuff and leave all related functions empty...last but not least
the while loop in main.cpp now is only a sleep(30) function.

Now ikec stop wasting cpu and early test is going fine...I hope some shrew
soft guys can confirm this is a reasonable workaround and maybe improve it
or point me to a better solution