[vpn-help] no hash in message payload

Kevin VPN kvpn at live.com
Mon May 21 21:05:10 CDT 2012

On 04/12/2012 01:12 PM, Ben Cuthbert wrote:

> Our vpn works with ipsecuritas one of our people works on linux had he has shrew soft vpn. His configuration it attached, and when he trys to connect
> he gets this error. Can't seem to think what it is

<snip>

> Configuration

<snip>
> s:client-ip-addr:144.10.2.0
> s:client-ip-mask:255.255.255.0
> s:network-host:1.1.1.1.1
> s:client-auto-mode:dhcp
> s:client-iface:virtual

Hi Ben,

Can you generate a log file from the Shrew client using the instructions
on this page?  It might help us figure out what's going on.
http://www.shrew.net/support/wiki/BugReportVpnUnix

Also, I notice that the Shrew configuration assigns a static IP to the
Shrew virtual adapter but is also set to have the gateway auto-configure
the Shrew client using dhcp-over-ipsec.  This is an unusual
configuration (and may even be contradictory) - is this how your other
VPN clients are configured?