[vpn-help] vpn client help request - connection keeps dropping

RHO | Andrea Onorati ao at rhoam.ch
Mon Nov 19 11:06:08 CST 2012

Hi All,

I am running VPN Client 2.1.7 to connect to a Zywall5 Firewall. I am
connecting fine, but every X seconds I get disconnected with the message
"session terminated by gateway". Client is Windows 7 professional.

Attached is a screenshot of what shown above.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks a lot

Andreaz

Kind regards,

Andrea Onorati
Chief Technology Officer

Rho Asset Management AG
Baarerstrasse 78
6300 Zug, Switzerland

T:
F:

+41 41 712 3000
+41 41 712 3003

E:
W:

ao at rhoam.ch <mailto:ao at rhoam.ch>
www.rhoam.ch <http://www.rhoam.ch/>

This email and any attachments may contain priviledge or confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the use of the addressee.
Any review, distribution or other use of this email or attachments is
prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the
sender and promptly delete the material from your computer. We use
state-of-the-art anti virus software but we cannot guarantee that any
attachment to this e-mail does not contain software viruses, worms or
has similar problems. You should therefore carry out your own virus
checks before opening any attachment. The sender accepts no
responsibility or liability for any damage that you suffer as a result
of such problems.