[vpn-help] VPN Shrew - low performance

BONOLO, IVAN (IVAN) ivan.bonolo at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Nov 30 12:22:27 CST 2012

Goodmorning

I face with  issue with VPN Shrew 2.2.0.
My operative system is Windows 7.
My ADSL device is Digicom Michelangelo wave300c
My ADSL contract is Telecom Italia (Alice)

Tunnel is enabled with VPN Shrew but performances are low:

-          Outlook losts and restores communication frequently

-          Microsoft Office Communicator is offline frequently

-          Navigation is frequently slow with each web browser
I wonder root cause is the same one.

Performances of system are good without VPN Shrew

Please advice on this problem and how solving or mitigating it

Thanks in advance, regards, Ivan