[vpn-help] Manage window does not show under 64Bit Windows 7

David A. Esquivel dae at qcapital.com
Wed Nov 7 14:45:54 CST 2012

Hi Mirco,

I have the same configuration on several machines and it shows fine for
me.  However there are a series of things you may want to check:

-          What screen resolution etc. are you using?  I have tried
using: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 800.  32 bit colour.  They all
work fine.

-          Do you have multiple screens?  i.e. Is it possible it's
appearing on a ghost screen and you just can't see it?

-          Does it appear in the windows task bar at the bottom?  i.e.
Is it starting minimized and appearing the "show hidden icons" section
next to the clock?

-          Check the windows task manager to see if the process has even
started.  The process name is "ipseca.exe"

My suspicion is that it is starting but that it is hidden or minimized
in such a way that you can't see it.  Hope that helps.

David