[vpn-help] Question about client

Greg Julius greg.julius at workspaceim.com
Tue Nov 13 14:20:21 CST 2012

The short answer is no.

The question is asked often enough.  Storing the userid and password do create security issues so it is not implemented (that's my understanding).

They do have a credential manager (Install time option on the beta 2.2.0) that can use the same credentials that you use to logon the system.  It can take those credentials, set up the VPN connection, and then windows can log you in.  Takes a Win Vista or higher machine.  Also, the credential manager is not in the "soon to be released" update but I expect that it will be in shortly after that.

-g

Your office accessible from anywhere - No More Hardware & Related headaches

Greg Julius