[vpn-help] WG: Problem with

martin.angst at atos.net martin.angst at atos.net
Tue Oct 2 02:19:06 CDT 2012

Hello all again,

in addition to my problem described below:

Shrew Soft Virtual network adapter:

It seems that the adapter, when installed, is down. Enabling the adapter via Device Manager: No Error, but the entry disappeared! However  it is still installed... When I stopped the shrew soft services and installed the software again on top of itself (trying to the hint of Terry chambers) there are to shrew soft virtual adapters displayed in the device manager, both down. Seems whatever I do shrew soft virtual adapter is always reported to be down. And the client does not work properly.

Any ideas ?

T.i.a and regards

Martin Angst

Consulting & System Integration