[vpn-help] Help needed on windows 7-64

Jonathan Bayer jonathan.bayer at achieve3000.com
Mon Oct 15 07:30:05 CDT 2012

I'm trying to get this working.

My system is Windows 7, 64 bit.  I've tried this on two different systems.

I'm running 2.2.0, beta 2

I've imported a Cisco pcf file to configure the connection.

After reading on the list for a bit, I've determined that the "Shrew Soft Virtual Adapter" in the device manager is never enabled.  So it seems to me that it isn't even able to communicate with the networking interface.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Jonathan Bayer
Manager, Technical Operations

ACHIEVE3000
1985 Cedar Bridge Avenue, Ste 3
Lakewood, NJ 08701
office: 732.367.5505 x172
fax: 732.367.2313
www.Achieve3000.com<http://www.achieve3000.com/>
The Leader In Differentiated Instruction

THIS MESSAGE, AND ANY ATTACHMENTS TO IT, MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR COMMUNICATION OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY ME AND DELETE THE MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS. THANK YOU.