[vpn-help] Mutual RSA + Xauth

Gérôme Frésia gerome.fresia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:53:19 CDT 2013

Hi,

I have already configure a mutual RSA connection to my NETASQ.
I have also configure a VPN connection (Cert + Xauth) to my iphone.

Now I want to use the same VPN of my iphone with shrew.
I tried to configure but without success.

The tunnel is enabled but SA failed and I have message like "arp invalid
header" or "ignoring arp request, policy not found" in the log depending my
configuration.

For netasq configuration, I use http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV9dE8U_A18

For shrew configuration, i don't find for mutual rsa + xauth configuration
so i tried to update my rsa configuration :
http://www.fragnol.net/?p=24(in the bottom of the page)

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks