[vpn-help] VPN Client Application Version

Jernej Simončič jernej's-shrew at eternallybored.org
Fri Apr 26 02:16:36 CDT 2013

On Friday, April 26, 2013, 8:17:10, David Liddle wrote:

> I think that the GUI wouldn't "feel" so cramped if the VPN Site
> Configuration window were wide enough to accommodate the tabs without
> shifting the view. (I know that I would appreciate a wider window, since
> I sometimes need to give clients instructions on tweaking their
> settings.) With the window wider, the Other Options section of the
> Client tab could probably handle the field that is proposed here.

Instead of using the tabs, I suggest a list or tree should be used -
takes less space, and allows quicker access to pages, too:

<http://eternallybored.org/misc/imgs/shrew-mockup.png>

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

All things being equal, a fat person uses more soap than a thin person.
       -- Schmidt's Observation