[vpn-help] Cisco VPN

Goncalo Oliveira goncalo at minkan.net
Fri Aug 2 10:06:23 CDT 2013

Some update on this...

I finally managed to put this to work. I made the following changes.

Client
NAT Traversal: force-rfc   (this one was already set)

Phase 1
Exchange Type: aggressive
DH Exchange: group 2

Phase 2
Transform Algorithm: esp-aes
Transform Key Length: 128
HMAC Algorithm: md5
PFS Exchange: group 2
Compress Algorithm: disabled

So far it's handling well, with no drops. I'm very happy with Shrew client
as it's not as invasive as Cisco VPN client.

:)

--
Gonçalo Oliveira