[vpn-help] Shrew + Win 7 (64) - no incoming packets

Service Lists lists at michael-bruenisholz.ch
Tue Dec 17 09:22:09 CST 2013

Hi Kevin
(whoops, sent the previous mail directly to you by mistake, was meant
to go to the list, sorry)

Sorry for the long delay, customer was not responding. Here are the answers:
1) No, only the shrewsoft-client. First there was the cisco-vpn-client
installed too, but in the meantime we tried on a other notebook,
without any other vpn-client.
2) Yes, they're member of a windows domain
3) We can connect, but can't reach any resources
4) The list looks like this:
- Client for Microsoft Networks
- Shrew Soft Protocol Filter
- Deterministic Network Enhancer
- File an Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks
- QoS Packet Scheduler
- Internet Protocol

On your list there is the shrew soft "lightweight filter", on mine the
"protocol filter". What's the meaning of this difference? I have a
different notebook, where the client is working, and there's also the
lightweight filter.

Regards
Mike