[vpn-help] Problems on similar private subnet?

Marco Lechner - in medias res GmbH lechner at webgis.de
Wed Feb 6 05:01:31 CST 2013

Hi,

we are having trouble connecting to Lancom via Shrew Soft VPN. Before
starting further investigations, could it be a problem when the VPN
tunnel starts and ends from a similar structured subnet?
I mean, the client is behind a home-Router environment having
192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0 as well as the target office subnet has
192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0

Marco

--
in medias res Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
Foss-Academy: www.foss-akademie.de/