[vpn-help] How to locate problems with qikea

Axel E. Jensen aej at dralle.dk
Thu Feb 14 04:17:59 CST 2013

Hi,

I have built and installed 'ike' on two similar systems (same linux
kernels). On one system I'm able to establish VPN connection, where as
on the other I'm not. I'm using the same site configuration file for
both clients.

On the failing system, I see in the UI under 'Network' that 'Failed' is
incrementing. One difference between the two systems are, that there are
multiple network cards installed on the failing system. Might this cause
problems?

Is there a way get more informations why 'ike' fails to establish the
connection? Log-files? Options to increase debug information?

Thanks,
aej