[vpn-help] VPN Client install on CentOS 6.3 - Unable to locate required package : QT

Ben Watson ben.watson at cristie.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 07:59:51 CST 2013

Hello Alexis,

Thanks for the note.

I've installed (via yum) the following packages:

qt-devel.x86_64
PackageKit-qt-devel.x86_64

... Which didn't seem to provide the required fix.

However, I had seemingly forgotten the considerable references to qt3 throughout! So, after installing the qt3-devel package the make & install steps progressed without issue.

Thanks again,

Ben