[vpn-help] Web site Updates and Searchable Mailing List Archives ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Jan 8 15:42:48 CST 2013

All,

As some of you may have noticed, I updated the web site this morning as
well as some of the supporting software. One of the big differences is
that the The Trac system been replaced with mediawiki. The mailman list
management software was also upgraded. Unfortunately, the sanctioned
htdig patch that allows email archives to be searchable has yet to be
ported to the latest stable version. And older versions are marked as
vulnerable. I'll try to get that fixed as soon as possible.

In any case, more web site changes are coming in the near future. This
first step was mostly about upgrading the infrastructure. I did miss a
few of the .vpn sample files when migrating content from to Mediawiki,
but everything else should be there. If you see any issues, please let
me know.