[vpn-help] Problems re-setting up shrew vpn

David Paul Black dblack at pbo.com
Wed Jan 9 13:47:52 CST 2013

shrew vpn 2.1.7 on windows 7 connecting to a watch guard 1000

we had it setup and working fine. the hard drive died which now has been replaced and window 7 reinstalled. we re-setup shrew vpn 2.1.7 with the same setting/version but now can not get it to work.  we noticed now that when we try to connect shrew requires a user/password before we can connect? this was not there before.  why is it asking for this?

-david-

David Paul Black
Systems Administrator
Professional Billing Office (PBO,Inc.)