[vpn-help] How to enter next token code?

Cameron cameron at ree-yees.com
Wed Jan 16 09:41:52 CST 2013

My company uses a Cisco VPN (details unknown to me).  With Cisco VPN or NPC Secure Client I first import my .pcf file.  I connect to the VPN and enter my username and password.  A token code is emailed to me and I finally enter the token code to finish the VPN connection.

When I attempt to use the Shrew Soft VPN client my credentials pass and the token code is emailed to me but I am never given the option to enter it.  Since the token code is never entered the connection is not established.

Is there some option I can turn on in the application so it will prompt me for the code?

Cisco VPN does not run on my Samsung ATIV tablet with full Windows 8 (not Windows RT).
NPC Secure Client runs fine but costs $144, yikes!

Thanks,
Cameron