[vpn-help] Windows 8/Shrewsoft Issue

Korey Rebello krebello at digitalresultsgroup.com
Tue Jul 30 13:38:50 CDT 2013

All,

I have a Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 8 and using Shrewsoft version 2.2.0.

I am able to connect to my VPN with no issues. I get my login banner and everything. For some reason once I am connected I cannot access any network resources via the VPN (ie: shared folders, apps, docs, etc. . )

I have tried several versions of Shrewsoft with this particular laptop and I get the same result with each one. I have tried disabling my Firewall and still get the same result.

I know my VPN configuration file is good because when I take the same file and use it on a Windows 7 laptop it works and all network resources are reachable.

I could not locate this similar issue anywhere on the site. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Korey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message contains information that may be confidential, privileged and/or proprietary to DRG (Digital Results Group, Inc) and are intended solely for the use of the named recipients.  Any dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or its attachments. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.